Fritters are fantastic as a first food especially if you have decided to do baby Led Weaning. We all love these in our house and enjoy them with Cous cous or a salad. If you don’t like courgette why not try carrot?
- 1/2 a courgette
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg
- 50g of any cheese
- olive oil
- Mix the grated courgette, flour and egg together.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Spoon the courgette mixture into the pan and flatten with a spatula.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Cous cous or a salad.