This painting activity is so much fun for Mummy and Toddler.
You will need:
- an empty yoghurt pot
- ready made paint
- washing up liquid
- Squirt a teaspoon full of paint into your yoghurt pot.
- Squirt a teaspoon full of washing up liquid into the pot.
- Blow the mixture with a straw to make bubbles.
- Let the bubbles reach the top of the yoghurt pot.
- Place your paper over the pot and allow the bubbles to pop onto it.
Allow your toddler to try blowing with the straw but be careful they don’t suck up the mixture. You may want them to practise in a cup of water first.