(makes for 1 adult and 1 toddler)
- 1 mug of dry pasta
- 1 small tin of anchovies
- 250g of Passata or 1 tin of tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon of capers
- 2 tablespoon of olives
- 1/2 bunch of chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the pasta according to the packet. While it is cooking make your sauce.
- Place a small pan on a medium heat.
- Empty the anchovies into the pan. Let them dissolve down into a paste, keep stiring them.
- Add the Passata or tinned tomatoes to the pan.
- Add the capers, olives and parsley. Allow it to simmer while the pasta cooks.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it. Add the sauce.
- Serve with a salad, mozzarella or shredded courgette with mint and lemon dressing.