Time to make: 30 minutes
What you will need:
- A very large cardboard box
- Some Christmas fairy lights
- Duck tape
How to make:
- Tape up one end of the box securely.
- Pierce holes in the top with some scissors.
- Push individual lights through the holes so that they are just poking through. Use Christmas tree lights as these do not get as hot and only plug them in when your little munchkin is playing with the box.
- Leave the other end of the box open so your little one can easily crawl in and out. I folded one flap back so that my little girl had easy access.